Looking for creative ways to use maple syrup?
Check out our NEW recipe page.
It's a work in progress, so we will slowly be adding more
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Email us and we'll feature it on our website.
And share your photos with us on social media. @bairdfarm
Maple Sugar Bagels - Recipe by Ali Marie
Follow her on Instagram @wellness.with.ali
C R E A M Y M A P L E V I N A I G R E T T E
1 Small Clove of Garlic
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
1/4 Balsamic Vinegar
4 Tbs Baird Farm Dark Robust Maple Syrup
1 Tbs Olive Oil
Dash of Salt and Pepper
1. Press Garlic.
2. Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth
3. Add extra maple syrup for a more robust flavor
4. Serve over salad greens or use as a dipping sauce!
V E R M I N T C H U T N E Y
1/2 cup Cabot Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup water
1 bunch mint (just leaves)
1/2 bunch cilantro (stems ok-ish)
1 garlic clove
2 tbsp Baird Farm Mint-Infused Maple Syrup
2 teaspoons diced ginger
Salt as desired
1 lemon worth of juice
Put all that in the blender.
Blend until smooth and “watery”
Let stand in the fridge for one hour
Add salt and lemon juice as needed.
Add a bit of the water if your blender is struggling.
(Best to cut the ginger up a bit first, the blender makes it stringy sometimes)
RECIPE BY: JOE SHAFFER
M A P L E G I N G E R G L A Z E D S A L M O N
At least ½ cup of Baird Farm Dark Robust Maple Syrup
⅓ cup Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
1 Lime fresh squeezed
1 medium-sized Ginger Root peeled and minced
⅛ cup sesame seeds
1 Salmon Fillet or Steak
Combine Maple Syrup, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Lime and Ginger into a deep dish.
Marinade Salmon for a least one hour in the refrigerator, turning halfway through.
Meanwhile, toast sesame seeds in a cast iron pan then set aside.
Cook salmon on the grill for 6-10 min or Preheat Oven to 400f and cook for approximately 15min. Cook time depends on the size of fish.
As Salmon is cooking, pour marinade into a saucepan and reduce into a thicker glaze. Caution glaze will thicken more as it cools.
After cooking, allow Salmon to rest for ten minutes. Pour over maple ginger glaze. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Enjoy!
R O A S T E D M A P L E D E L I C A T A
4 Delicata Squash
1/2 Cup of Maple Sugar
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Nut Meg
Salt and Pepper
Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
Cut into thinly sliced pieces and put onto cookie sheet
Mix 1 Cup Maple Sugar, 1 Tsp Cinnamon, and 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg in mixing bowl
Dust Mixture over squash
Drizzle with Olive Oil
Add a dash of salt and Pepper
Roast in oven for 30-45 mins
M A P L E S U G A R B A G E L S
1 packet instant or active dry yeast
1 1/3 cups lukewarm water
1tbsp maple sugar
4 cups flour
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil (I used EVOO)
Pure Maple Syrup
1. Combine sugar, 1/3 cup of the lukewarm water and yeast mix and let sit 5-10 mins - utnil it foams
2. Mix flour and salt in another bowl and form well in the middle. Pour in the yeast mix and oil into the well then cover with flour
3. Add 1 cup water and mix until combined then knead until dough is smooth - around 10 mins
4. Place dough in oil bowl and cover with towel - let rise in warm place until doubled in size. (45-60 mins)
5. Split dough into 8 pieces and roll into balls. Set on a baking tray and cover for 15 mins. While waiting bring a pot of water to a boil (PRO Tip - Add a small amount of maple syrup to the pot - this helps give it the golden color)
6. Using end of spoon poke a hole in the middle of each ball and stretch the hole to 1.5in-2in. wide
7. Put bagel into boiling water and cook each side for 1 min then drain excess water by placing bagel on wire rack
8. Next place bagels on baking tray with parchment paper and bake at 425F for 25-30 mins until lightly golden
9. Top bagel with all the goodies and eat 3 of them in one sitting! ;)