Looking for creative ways to use maple syrup?
Check out our NEW recipe page.
It's a work in progress, so we will slowly be adding more.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Email us and we'll feature it on our website.
And share your photos with us on social media. @bairdfarm
Christmas Vacation Cocktail
1.5 oz Quality Gin (We prefer Vermont Bar Hill)
1.5 oz The Whole Woods Spruce Tip
Infused Maple Syrup
4 oz Champagne of choice
1 Sprig Spruce for garnish
A Few Cranberries for garnish
1. Use a cocktail shaker with ice
to combine gin and maple syrup
2. Pour into a cocktail glass
and top off with champagne
or seltzer water
3. Garnish with spruce sprig
and cranberries. Enjoy!
Spruce Tip Maple Eggnog
4 Egg Yoks
1/3 Cup Spruce Tip Infused Maple Syrup
1 Pint Whole Milk
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 1/2 oz Whiskey (We prefer Stone Cutter's Spirits Heritage Cask)
1 oz Rum (We prefer Mad River Distillers First Run Rum)
1 Teaspoon freshly ground Nutmeg
1 Dash Cinnamon
1 Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
1. Beat together the egg yolks and spruce tip maple syrup. Add the cream, milk, alcohol, nutmeg, and thoroughly stir together
2. Chill and serve with a dash of cinnamon and cinnamon stick garnish. Enjoy!
3. Consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, shellfish and meat may increase the risk of foodborne illness.
Wild Side Cocktail
2.5 oz of Silo Gin
1 oz Baird Farm The Whole Woods
Mint Infused Maple Syrup
1 oz Lime Juice
1. Combine Silo Gin, Mint Infused Syrup and
Lime in a shaker with ice and shake well.
2. Pour over ice in your choice of cocktail glass
3. Top with sparkling water
4. Garnish with Lime and mint sprig
5. And now let the "Wild Rumpus Begin" !
Maple Matcha Latte
Recipe by: Claire Henkel
1 1/2 Tsp Matcha Tea Powder
2 Tsp Maple Syrup
3 Tbsp hot water
1/2 Cup Oat Milk (hot or cold - your choice)
1. Combine matcha tea powder and maple syrup in your mug
2. Pour hot water into mug and whisk
3. Whisk oat milk in frothing cup; pour froth into mug over the matcha and maple syrup mixture
Learn a little about Matcha:
Matcha has a higher antioxidant content compared to blueberries and goji berries. Antioxidants can help our body fight free radicals that damage our body and accelerate the aging process. It also helps fight many diseases and certain cancers.
Caffeine in matcha gets absorbed by the body over a period of 6-8 hours so it provides sustainable energy. Theanine is also known to increase alpha brain waves which promote calmness and concentration.
Matcha Latte is delicious and is a great way to introduce yourself to its calming palette to its calming green tea flavor.
- Claire Henkel
Recipe by: Robin Kent
1. 2 Parts Gin (Our go to is Silo Gin)
2. 1 Part Lime Juice
3. Splash of Dark Robust Maple Syrup to Taste
4. Cheers! And enjoy!
Mint Irish Maple Mule
2 oz Whiskey
6 oz Gingerbeer
1 oz Lime Juice
1-1.5 oz Mint-Infused Maple Syrup
Mint Leaves and Lime Wedge for garnish
Minty Maple Hot Chocolate
4 tablespoons high-quality cocoa powder
1-ounce dark chocolate, chopped
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons cornstarch (optional)
2 cups milk
4 tablespoons Baird Farm mint-infused maple syrup
Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
In a bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, chocolate, salt, and cornstarch. The cornstarch is optional, but it helps to create a slightly thicker and creamier hot chocolate.
Heat the milk in a saucepan over low heat. When hot, whisk in the cocoa powder mixture and maple syrup. Continue to heat for another couple of minutes. Serve topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of additional mint-infused maple syrup.