Looking for creative ways to use maple syrup?
Check out our NEW recipe page.
It's a work in progress, so we will slowly be adding more
C H R I S T M A S V A C A T I O N C O C K T A I L
1.5 oz Quality Gin (We prefer Vermont Bar Hill)
1.5 oz The Whole Woods Spruce Tip
Infused Maple Syrup
4 oz Champagne of choice
1 Sprig Spruce for garnish
A Few Cranberries for garnish
1. Use a cocktail shaker with ice
to combine gin and maple syrup
2. Pour into a cocktail glass
and top off with champagne
or seltzer water
3. Garnish with spruce sprig
and cranberries. Enjoy!
S P R U C E T I P M A P L E E G G N O G
4 Egg Yoks
1/3 Cup Spruce Tip Infused Maple Syrup
1 Pint Whole Milk
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 1/2 oz Whiskey (We prefer Stone Cutter's Spirits Heritage Cask)
1 oz Rum (We prefer Mad River Distillers First Run Rum)
1 Teaspoon freshly ground Nutmeg
1 Dash Cinnamon
1 Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
1. Beat together the egg yolks and spruce tip maple syrup. Add the cream, milk, alcohol, nutmeg, and thoroughly stir together
2. Chill and serve with a dash of cinnamon and cinnamon stick garnish. Enjoy!
3. Consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, shellfish and meat may increase the risk of foodborne illness.