Looking for creative ways to use maple syrup?
Check out our NEW recipe page.
It's a work in progress, so we will slowly be adding more.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Email us and we'll feature it on our website.
And share your photos with us on social media. @bairdfarm
C H R I S T M A S V A C A T I O N C O C K T A I L
1.5 oz Quality Gin (We prefer Vermont Bar Hill)
1.5 oz The Whole Woods Spruce Tip
Infused Maple Syrup
4 oz Champagne of choice
1 Sprig Spruce for garnish
A Few Cranberries for garnish
1. Use a cocktail shaker with ice
to combine gin and maple syrup
2. Pour into a cocktail glass
and top off with champagne
or seltzer water
3. Garnish with spruce sprig
and cranberries. Enjoy!
S P R U C E T I P M A P L E E G G N O G
4 Egg Yoks
1/3 Cup Spruce Tip Infused Maple Syrup
1 Pint Whole Milk
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 1/2 oz Whiskey (We prefer Stone Cutter's Spirits Heritage Cask)
1 oz Rum (We prefer Mad River Distillers First Run Rum)
1 Teaspoon freshly ground Nutmeg
1 Dash Cinnamon
1 Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
1. Beat together the egg yolks and spruce tip maple syrup. Add the cream, milk, alcohol, nutmeg, and thoroughly stir together
2. Chill and serve with a dash of cinnamon and cinnamon stick garnish. Enjoy!
3. Consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, shellfish and meat may increase the risk of foodborne illness.
T H E W I L D S I D E C O C K T A I L
2.5 oz of Silo Gin
1 oz Baird Farm The Whole Woods
Mint Infused Maple Syrup
1 oz Lime Juice
1. Combine Silo Gin, Mint Infused Syrup and
Lime in a shaker with ice and shake well.
2. Pour over ice in your choice of cocktail glass
3. Top with sparkling water
4. Garnish with Lime and mint sprig
5. And now let the "Wild Rumpus Begin" !
M A P L E M A T C H A L A T T E
Recipe by: Claire Henkel
1 1/2 Tsp Matcha Tea Powder
2 Tsp Maple Syrup
3 Tbsp hot water
1/2 Cup Oat Milk (hot or cold - your choice)
1. Combine matcha tea powder and maple syrup in your mug
2. Pour hot water into mug and whisk
3. Whisk oat milk in frothing cup; pour froth into mug over the matcha and maple syrup mixture
Learn a little about Matcha:
Matcha has a higher antioxidant content compared to blueberries and goji berries. Antioxidants can help our body fight free radicals that damage our body and accelerate the aging process. It also helps fight many diseases and certain cancers.
Caffeine in matcha gets absorbed by the body over a period of 6-8 hours so it provides sustainable energy. Theanine is also known to increase alpha brain waves which promote calmness and concentration.
Matcha Latte is delicious and is a great way to introduce yourself to its calming palette to its calming green tea flavor.
- Claire Henkel
M A P L E S A P L E T
Recipe by: Robin Kent
1. 2 Parts Gin (Our go to is Silo Gin)
2. 1 Part Lime Juice
3. Splash of Dark Robust Maple Syrup to Taste
4. Cheers! And enjoy!