Looking for creative ways to use maple syrup?
Check out our NEW recipe page.
It's a work in progress, so we will slowly be adding more
C H R I S T M A S V A C A T I O N C O C K T A I L
1.5 oz Quality Gin (We prefer Vermont Bar Hill)
1.5 oz The Whole Woods Spruce Tip
Infused Maple Syrup
4 oz Champagne of choice
1 Sprig Spruce for garnish
A Few Cranberries for garnish
1. Use a cocktail shaker with ice
to combine gin and maple syrup
2. Pour into a cocktail glass
and top off with champagne
or seltzer water
3. Garnish with spruce sprig
and cranberries. Enjoy!
S P R U C E T I P M A P L E E G G N O G
4 Egg Yoks
1/3 Cup Spruce Tip Infused Maple Syrup
1 Pint Whole Milk
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 1/2 oz Whiskey (We prefer Stone Cutter's Spirits Heritage Cask)
1 oz Rum (We prefer Mad River Distillers First Run Rum)
1 Teaspoon freshly ground Nutmeg
1 Dash Cinnamon
1 Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
1. Beat together the egg yolks and spruce tip maple syrup. Add the cream, milk, alcohol, nutmeg, and thoroughly stir together
2. Chill and serve with a dash of cinnamon and cinnamon stick garnish. Enjoy!
3. Consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, shellfish and meat may increase the risk of foodborne illness.
T H E W I L D S I D E C O C K T A I L
2.5 oz of Silo Gin
1 oz Baird Farm The Whole Woods
Mint Infused Maple Syrup
1 oz Lime Juice
1. Combine Silo Gin, Mint Infused Syrup and
Lime in a shaker with ice and shake well.
2. Pour over ice in your choice of cocktail glass
3. Top with sparkling water
4. Garnish with Lime and mint sprig
5. And now let the "Wild Rumpus Begin" !